1. Great 4th of July! Parade, fireworks, watermelon, and sparklers. Also, Grilling out (thanks dad for the purchase!) with the amazing veggies that are coming up in the garden.
Ok...I wasn't feeling too hungry for dinner, so this is a pic from just Rob's dinner :)
2. Trip to Georgia to see great friends at a lake house (about 2 weeks ago)....Facebook has all the group pics and shared albums.
3. Redesigning the living room all thanks to Charlie! Bamboo shades, white curtains, white paper lanterns, and couch cover....let the nesting begin.
4. Baby room projects and painting
Sewing the changing pad
I'll work on the other letters once we decide for sure on the first name...
3 mirrors to hang on the wall with glass knobs and a canvas (you can see in the mirror) to hang over the dresser.
Still have to sew ribbon on the valance to match the bedding.
Soon to come....
1. Mom-in-law and Ema are coming to visit this week
2. Fun trip to Cincinnati